Monday, July 24, 2017

The Lents Family Weekend Continued


Nolan loved the lawn mower and other tractors at Grandpa Dale and Grandma Evonne's farm! 


Addison is chasing Nolan in the tunnel. Nolan has the Mercedes Benz so he might get away quicker! 




I unfortunately had to go into work and handle an "emergency" situation, so the rest of the family went to the Botanical Center. Apparently the kids got a kick out of this waterfall. 


Addison is showing Nolan one of her favorite spots in the living room. She loves to walk behind the ottoman. She takes her toys back there to play a lot too. There is an air vent back there....she loves to feel the wind in her hair :) 


"Okay, you better push me as fast as my dad does"


I had to go into work this day too, so I'm not sure how this situation ended.....haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment