Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Game 7

Well Addison.....it's the night we have been waiting for.....Game 7 of the World Series. This is big, kid. I don't have any fun pictures for the blog, but I wanted to make a quick entry to tell you what's been going on. First, I can't remember if I have mentioned in a previous entry, but you love watching baseball. Your dad keeps trying to watch football....he says baseball season ended in June (silly White Sox).

Between being excited about the Cubs and you not wanting to sleep....I haven't gotten much sleep this week. I should be exhausted today, but I'm too excited for our Cubs.

Last night was Game 6 in Cleveland. Your boy Addison Russell hit a GRAND SLAM. That was huge. He had a heck of a night - Grand Slam, 6 RBI's and a couple great plays in the field. He is the 2nd youngest player in history to hit a grand slam in the World Series (1st was Mickey Mantle, Grandpa Ron's favorite player as a kid). Cubbies won 9-3.

So we go into Game 7 tonight. I don't have to work or have class tonight, so I can watch the whole game with you. Let's Go Cubbies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment