Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Addison's First Halloween

So I had fun for Addison's first Halloween :) Grandma Rita and myself bought some pretty cute outfits (which have been seen in previous posts). Then of course I had to dress her up in a few costumes. 
I put Parker's Monkey costume on her and started laughing instantly. Ryan wasn't in the room and yelled "what are you laughing at?!" I told him he had to come see for himself, we both thought she was pretty funny. There is a stuffed belly, so she was confused by that in the picture above. And I think she liked it because she could easily get the costume in her mouth! Always top priority. 

Pretty cute little monkey

And we attempted Conner's turtle again. 

You can tell she loves it. haha! The hat was a touch small. 


Kelly sent me a picture of an adorable spider, So I attempted to make her a spider costume. 

I thought she was pretty cute, however I failed to think about her trying to eat the outfit. As I was trying to dress her, the legs went instantly in her mouth. She double-fisted them even. Being on her belly lasted about 5 pictures then she was mad!

The monkey was by far the winner - so that's what I sent to daycare.

This picture makes me laugh, what a happy little monkey.













 Here is Addison's little buddy Harley. We like Harley :) She is a sweet little dog. She hates it when the kids leave and barks at you.
Daycare Friends Becca, Bryce, and Carly




Then Addison and Emmy. These two were sick when the other kids wore their costumes.  Emmy is about 3 months older than Addison.

This reminds me of the "You been farming long" picture - haha! 


And the little craft that daycare made for us. Super cute! So grateful to have a good daycare :) Addison smiles every morning when she sees Shannon. It's a good feeling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment