Friday, November 3, 2023

Mason wants a "Mo-HAAWK"


Mason REALLY wants a mohawk like Nolan. Ha! This is the closest he's gonna get for a while... but someday he can have a mohawk. He used to say "Mo-HAAWK", it was so funny. 


This kid LOVES books. And I love that he loves books!! I really do attribute his love for reading to Linda and Barb in the baby room at Tender Years. They read to him a lot and I'm so thankful for that. I mean, I read to him, but not as much as Addison. This was 10 months ago and he still loves books. He goes to bed and sleeps with a pile of books each night! 


Teacher Addison and Student Mason. He got some B-tickets for being good. Ha! 


I caught the kids licking their fingers and picking up sprinkles - ha! 


We played SO MUCH Skip-Bo Junior last winter! I love playing games with the family. It reminds me of all the games we played growing up. Can't wait to play Nerts when they are older! 

Coach Brooke & Addison :) I had fun coaching her team last year. It was challenging and rewarding. It was really fun to see girls figure things out. And it was especially fun to see Addison work hard and be able to make a basket by the end of the season! She's already been trying to get conditioned for this year! 



 This picture is from Hope Families on Wednesday nights. It's "Sunday School for families" as I describe it. We had dinner before and then a 45 minute session for families. I found it really enjoyable! We unfortunately can't go this year because of Addison's dance classes, I miss it. We were playing a matching game this night. We got to bring it home and Mason and I played it just two days ago! 

No comments:

Post a Comment