Friday, December 14, 2018

Trying to save a buck

So as I posted 6 months ago, getting a single picture of Addison at our family pictures was impossible. She was so shy around Destri that it was impossible. So instead of spending money on professional photos this fall, I told Ryan we would do it ourselves :) HA! Clearly, we need some work. I LOVED her black and pink outfit that we wore in May, so I put it back on her to try to get a good picture. 

Obviously I didn't realize her face would be in the shade in the photo above. Oops. Lesson learned. Otherwise that would have been super cute! 




And I love this one. It was maybe 5 minutes into photos. She was done :) 
I did get a few good ones though, one that I used on our Christmas Card this year. We have pictures scheduled for May again this year, I hope she does better! (And responds to bribes by then, haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment