Monday, December 24, 2018

2 years later.....

While looking for something from her 2nd birthday, I came across this post that was still in the "edit" phase, and apparently I never "published" it. So this should have been posted in April 2018!! 

Here is a photo from us in the hospital, this was her "going home" outfit. It was a super cute lady bug outfit. It clearly was quite big on her! 



And now it's quite small!! HAHA! I was doing something in her baby clothes tubs and came across this outfit. I brought it out and showed Ryan how little her going home outfit was. I'm not sure how the conversation went, but these photos were the result - ha! She wanted to put it on, so we did. Please note the one sock, too. She has since grown out of that phase and takes them both off.


These photos remind us of Chris Farley and "fat guy in a little coat". haha :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment