Friday, March 16, 2018

How does my hair look?


Her hair is getting longer, but that just means it gets crazier!! The picture on the right just makes me laugh every time, she has such an innocent look on her face! And the picture on the left, she will stand up on her truck and tell herself to "get down". Based on her hair, we must have been playing rough!


Happy girl cruisin' on her tractor!! 


I didn't ask for this pose. She ran over, stopped, and posed just like this. Good thing I had my phone downstairs with me! Yes that necklace compliments every outfit :) 


We are working on our letters! We bought a little LeapFrog laptop at Duckworth, we were told by a friend that really helped with learning letters. It has! This photo was about a month ago, and the puzzle wasn't much success. But we should try again. She is doing great at listening to the letters and repeating. 

Also, this is a big development (for us anyways), last Saturday Addison COUNTED TO FIVE! We were sooo proud. She kept saying "1, 2" but then all of the sudden added "3, 4, & 5". Then the next day, added "6, 7". Ryan and I just stared at each other, shocked. Apparently she does listen to us, haha. We are proud of you kiddo!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment