Sunday, December 24, 2017

Do I have something on my face?




I have no idea how she makes such a mess eating pudding!! But it always ends up everywhere. She ate it for lunch today too, and it ended up on her forehead. 


Our daycare gave her a goody-bag for Halloween, she thought these glasses were hilarious! We thought she LOOKED hilarious. Also, that outfit she is wearing is a 12 month outfit that we wore for probably 6 months. Addison is very petite, as people say. 


"Look Grandma Rita, I caught a mouse" - ha! This plastic mouse has somehow been around since we were kids. Landon put it in the drop ceiling in Humboldt with the tail sticking out, trying to scare our mom. It stayed there for a pretty long time. I'm not sure how I ended up with it, but Addison was loving playing with it. Grandma Rita thought they had a mouse this fall and so we made Addison take a picture to tell Grandma that we caught it for her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment