Wednesday, March 1, 2017

41 weeks



These two pictures were from nights when I was in class and sent Ryan a text saying "Send me a picture". As you can see, the "one-sock bandit" strikes again!


This picture makes me laugh....Ryan and his holes in his socks puzzle everyone. He is apparently very hard on his socks as he ALWAYS has holes. I don't get it. Neither did Parker and Conner....they used to always ask him "Ryan why do you have holes in your socks??" while shoving their finger in the hole. Now Addison does it. Ryan said this night she was very intrigued by the hole :) 

41 weeks! Can't believe how much she has changed in just the last month! 



Haha there is that crazy "OOO" expression again! Makes me laugh....and her too. She would usually laugh after doing it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment