Monday, March 20, 2017

Am I a bunny or a duck?


It was fairly nice out one morning back in February, so we took a walk to Casey's to get donuts. I realized when we got home, it wasn't as nice I had thought......Addison kept her gloves on but her fingers were pretty cold. Mom fail. She didn't seem to mind one bit. Ryan thought her bunny coat and duck pajamas were humorous......


"Hmmm.....should I order the ribs or 1/4 chicken....." We met Landon, Nicole, Brayden and my parents at Hickory Park before a basketball game one Saturday. 



And it was so nice out we played a little baseball in the backyard. 


  Addison and Grandma Rita played while the rest of us went to the game. I'm sure Addison caused lots of trouble ;)


 Brayden loved the basketball game - but who wouldn't?!? He asked Landon lots of questions and caught on pretty quick.



Poor Cooper was resting peacefully when Addison decided she needed to see what he was doing! Addison is used to 5 pound dogs, so Coop is different to her! This is the first time she has paid attention to him, and the poor dog just wanted to nap!


Glad I got pictures of this silly face as we haven't seen it a while! Crazy kid. 

1 comment:

  1. She should meet mercy, she never naps and wants really wants to play with all the kids in our neighborhood.

    PS: Addison, always the 1/4 chicken, it's always delish!

    ReplyDelete