Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Yikes!


I have no other words for this expression except "Yikes!" She used to make this face all the time. And we couldn't figure out why or what it meant, but it sure did crack us up! We think she could of picked it up at daycare because our daycare provider said one of the other girls does it. 

Ryan sent me these pictures while I was in class and I about died laughing. I can't believe he captured such good images, it comes and goes so fast! 


Since she sits up now, she has to lean over to suck on her socks. Usually she just pulls them off, but this morning she decided to take the lean over approach.


The popper! Our buddy Henry gave us this toy so generously. His mom claims he's has two, after Ryan ran around the kitchen with it, I'm not sure I believe her :) She swear's the lawn mower is louder, ha! Addison worked really hard this night and was finally able to make it pop. She's getting better at it now! 


Good thing Ryan doesn't have access to the blog.....he would probably take down this photo! He was telling me how he doesn't understand "the mom hold" - aka how mom's carry kids on their hips. So he was testing it out. I think he asked me "Do I look like a mom?" haha! He said it felt really awkward, but I do it all the time. Moms just have the hips to do it! If I try to carry her in front of me, she tries to climb me and flip over my shoulder! 

2 comments:

  1. Tell Ryan to try the other hip! I read a very scientifically sound article on the expert source of Facebook that said most moms carry kids on the left hip. Supposedly something to do with left side of the body and right side of the brain (bonding)! Lol love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her facial expressions. And that's a good mom look, Ryan, haha

    ReplyDelete