Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Such a little baby...

I am now going through my old videos, looking for ones worth posting. Doesn't even seem like the same baby in these videos, 6 months makes a big difference! Seems so silly now to post a video of her laying and kicking when she is so active and funny now! 

I had post this one, look at those skinny legs! 


So back on July 8, she rolled over for the first time. This video was probably from the 6 or 7th time we made her do it :) 


She looks different now but the giggle is still the same! Her dad has a knack for making her laugh. She just looks at him and laughs now.

 

This yelling is still a normal occurrence at our house. Kid is so loud! 

More videos to come later! I have quite a few photos and videos to sort through to find some worthy of posting. There will be some funny ones, I promise.  Thank you Alecia for telling me how to make this work :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment