Thursday, January 19, 2017

My Two Best Friends

On New Year's Eve, we spend the day with some of our best friends :) Lauren, Jason and sweet baby Caleb were visiting from Colorado. We were so excited to meet Caleb! 
We went to Henry's house, he's always a gracious host. He showed us his horsie :) Lisa was a great horsie!


Addison was perfectly content playing by herself in the corner with wiffle balls. She had to taste each and every one. 

Henry had to come see what she was doing, she was over there for so long he figured she must have something good! 

It's like she's testing Henry to see if he will let her in his house


I love Henry's face. That's how he feels about a girl in his house! 

And Addison shut him in.....




Lisa is holding baby Caleb....You can't even tell. Bella thought she needed to be held too.


I love this picture :) Garth didn't know what to think

What a good looking bunch of kiddos!! Love these pictures



Yup had to taste test all the balls in the ball pit too. 

She was one happy kid though!! She loves playing at Henry's. I really need to take the time to figure out how to post videos here, My cousin told me how, I just need to do it. Sounds like a good Ryan job.  I have one of Henry body surfing down his slide! Kid is fearless. 



Such a sweet baby!! We were so happy to meet Caleb. Only wish he was closer so we could see him more :( We miss our friends! 


3 comments:

  1. Post your videos to YouTube and you can upload anything from YouTube on your blog. The only bad part is you have to make it a public video, so you don't want any personal info in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I"m going work on this this weekend! I have so many videos now :)

      Delete