Thursday, January 26, 2017

Lents Christmas

Going backwards a little bit....Brad & Lori shared their Christmas photos with me so I had to include a few! 

Just love that little smile!

Nolan loved Addison's ball machine. 

"Lents kids" Both Addison and Nolan had reindeer on....but apparently Grandma Evonne thought they were moose. Apparently Santa uses moose in Southern Iowa :) haha! 


Checking out the gifts

umm...not sure what's going on here! 

Just playing with some gifts. 




Brad & Lori tried hard but smiles were tough! 


Must not be a very happy Lents Christmas....this one made me laugh! 

Clearly did not understand why she was in bag :) 

2nd Cousin Kenny & Addison playing at Aunt Ginny's. Kenny is a little over a year and a total cutie! 

Grandma & Grandpa Lents with all the great grandkids. I asked Gavin if he could hold Addison. He looked at me and said "I'm not sure if I trust myself" ha! 

And the grandkids

True dad with the burp rag over his shoulder! 

No comments:

Post a Comment