Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Trick or Treating and Clone Cones!


Pre-season basketball game and Grandma Rita wanted to buy the kids a clone cone. This is from the parents who never ever (and I mean never!) bought something at a concession stand during a game growing up! I think my first clone cone was with Ryan! 


It was a giant clone cone!! And just the first of the season :) 


First game of the season and this little dude wasn't scared! It was fun to get our first picture with Cy. 



Mason's daycare got them all dressed up and had treats outside for Halloween. I apparently didn't take any pictures, but they had the parents sign up for a trunk or treat event. So I signed up and tried to decorate my car (it was pathetic). But I had a bubble machine and toy cars, tattooes, and bouncy balls..... It was a hit! 


Picture on the left is another trunk or treat that the Ames church put on. Again, not sure how I didn't have more pictures.... 
Picture on the right was trick or treating at our house on Halloween. Addison wanted to be both an angel and a pirate.... ironic, yes. Ha! The costumes were $5 from wal-mart so I was okay with two costumes. She also had a trick or treat event at the school, so we got good wear out of both costumes! (Spoiler alert: both kids wore their pirate outfits on a Disney cruise two weeks ago!)


Beautiful night for trick or treating!! The kids went hard the whole time, they had a good time. Mason loved the activity, can't wait to see what he thinks this year! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment