Thursday, August 17, 2023

Okey State


Last minute trip to Stillwater :) Landon asked my dad if he wanted to make a road trip to Stillwater on a Monday. It had been 40 years since my dad had been there and the fieldwork had been in good shape. 



They asked the rest of us if anyone wanted to go. I told Ryan he should go and I would stay home with the kids. He said the same to me. Well, Friday morning about 10:30am I decided I would go and my dad was going to pick me up at 3pm :) We stayed in KC that night, then drove the Stillwater the next morning! 


We walked around and enjoyed their tailgate scene a little while before the game. They set up tents on their campus and beer is sold at tents outside the stadium. Lots of big black trucks, red dirt, and cowboy boots! 


Landon's connections once again got us free tickets. These were our seats! The big screen was quite impressive. Not sure why ISU thinks ours is so great..... lol. 


A fun game day atmosphere, Landon and I concluded much better music than ours. I get quite bored of the same old songs game after game, year after year. Ugh. There was more entertainment at their games as well. And lots of girls wearing leather pants - ha! 


Sent this to Ryan, he would enjoy the 12 views during a review. 


ISU ended up losing, it was disappointing. But still fun to get to another road game. Drove back to KC that night, then home the next morning. 


It was really fun to go on a road trip with my dad and Landon, I'm glad I made the last second decision to go! 

And this was happening at home :) Ha! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment