Sunday, August 13, 2023

Pumpkin Patch


One picture I missed of the combine from our farm trip. Mason really enjoyed watching it, maybe this year he will ride along! 


Photo op at the pumpkin patch! 


Mason enjoying the giant sand pit at the pumpkin patch. I believe Addison was doing the big slide while we did this. 



Family picture on the hay rack ride. I do not want summer to end (not at all) but I am excited for the nice fall days at the pumpkin patch! 


Mason on the combine slide at the pumpkin patch. 


Addison wanted me to take a picture of her dress and send it to my whole family, so naturally, Mason wanted to join! 


Ryan modeling his Juicy Wiggle shirt he caught at the football game! It was a pretty proud moment, I can't believe he caught it! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment