Monday, April 12, 2021

Practicing handwriting


I gave Addison some homework one night while I was working in the kitchen. I spelled names and she had to write them. We started with Tracey and then decided to do the Skjeveland family. I told her if she wrote all 4 names, she got 3 m&m's. She was so excited. We took this picture and sent it to the Skjeveland's. Hugh replied and said "she gets 10 m&m's if she spells the last name". Well that did it. She was jumping up and down excited to write their last name to get 10 m&m's. She did write their name, but I made her "bank" some m&m's until the next day. Ha! 
She also counted the letters in each name. She told me she was tired of counting. Ha! 
 
She was excited to feed Mason his applesauce. She loves it when they are eating the same foods. 



Just making some cookies in Branch's Bakery! She was wearing her Branch costume from Trolls one day when I was making cookies. I think these cookies were for our friend Reagan, so she was really excited to decorate them. Girl loves to put sprinkles on. 

Her favorite part of helping me with cookies...... licking the beaters with frosting. Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment