Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Rags in a bag

I think this is the first time a kid pouts/cries at the park when she wasn't told she needed to go home. She had started looking at photos on my phone before this trip to the park, so partway through playing she stopped and asked to see my phone. I told her we weren't going to look at pictures while we were at the park. So instead of looking at pictures, I took a photo of her pouting at the park. ha! 


This photo is documenting that my mom WILL get up on the trampoline. All these years she told us she "couldn't" ha! Thank you Dad for the picture. 


This photo was taken about the time that ISU came out with their "clear bag policy" for games. While Ryan and I were talking about it, Addison came into the kitchen with her rags in her clear bag. Haha! She was ready to go to a game I guess. 


Our little baseball player. We are getting closer to getting her to hold the bat right. She may not hold the bat right but she can sure whack the ball! She is getting pretty good at catching too. She was playing catch with Grandpa Ron and caught two balls at the same time. Pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment