Saturday, November 3, 2018

Want a Hurts Donut?


Sometime in August, we need to run to West Des Moines so Ryan thought it would be the perfect time to try a Hurts Donut. 


For a family that loves donuts, this was an exciting outing. Ha! It was so long ago now that I don't remember exactly what kinds we bought, but here is what I remember: Birthday Cake (with extra sprinkles), the Bart Simpson (with crushed butterfinger), Fruity Pepples, Powdered Lemon Filled and the ET (with Reese's Pieces) and I don't remember what the last one was.

Ryan and Addison were excited about their donuts, I'm surprised they both looked for a photo. 

BUT I was probably the most excited...... The Julius family LOVES powdered lemon filled donuts and they are hard to find. This one was delicious! I'm glad we don't live close to this donut place, we would probably be there all the time (and they aren't cheap!). 

We were too excited and forgot to take a picture of the full box. Oops. 

Scouting out her next bite. She keeps a close eye on what her dad is eating to make sure he doesn't take what she wants. ha! 


Of course we had to take a picture with the giant mixer. I mean, that's what it's there for, right?? One happy kiddo filled with donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment