Friday, January 6, 2023

Father's Day Weekend


Brayden's team played in DSM one weekend and so Landon used his connections to get everyone tickets to the I-Cubs game that Friday night. The kids had a great time! Some of the boys got to do the announcing and play the in-between inning games. Then of course we got to see fireworks afterwards! 



Mason's first baseball game


Brayden's team stayed at a hotel so we got to go swimming with them before and after their baseball games. 

Landon coaches Brayden's baseball team. They had a two day tournament. It was HOT. But it was fun and the boys are good. It makes it more fun to watch as Ryan and I have gotten to know some of the families through other sports. 




Love this picture! The boys won the tournament. I think it was 2 games on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. Brayden did some pitching. He's showing off his championship ring! 


After the big win on Father's Day


Parker, Kelly, Dave & Scooby even drove down for the tournament. 


The kids playing in the shade. 


It was a long two days but these kids were great! They get along so well and had so much fun playing together. And swimming in the pool as well. 


At the end of the long weekend. Thankful for Ryan being willing to spend his Father's day weekend at the ballpark. It was a great weekend (in my opinion). I had so much fun watching baseball in the heat all weekend. I hope my kids have a passion for sports!! I also hope their team comes to DSM for another tournament :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment