Monday, January 9, 2023

Adventureland


Addison was excited she is tall enough for the bumper cars. Addison and I did it one day and there was only 2 other people on the ride..... kind of defeats the purpose of bumper cars when almost all the cars are empty. ha! 


There were TONS of tiny frogs near the bumper cars. I don't think I had ever seen frogs that small before! 



It's near her thumbnail. It's no bigger than her thumbnail! I couldn't believe how tiny they were and also that she had no fear in holding it :) 


I can't get enough of these two! There are seriously best friends. We had a very relaxing, boring weekend at home this weekend and those two laughed and played. They make up their own games and just laughed and laughed. Addison does get annoyed every once in a while, but 90% of the time, she is all about her brother. 


Doing finger guns on the semi trucks. I couldn't believe he rode the trucks by himself this year! 


Addison loved all the rides at Adventureland, even the ones that weren't too thrilling to her. 

She loved going on all the rides with Mason too. We had a lot of fun at Adventureland last summer, I'm kind of sad we don't have passes for this year! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment