Sunday, December 4, 2022

Pool Day and Tractor Beers


These kids love to match! 


Mason got pretty sick in May and had to take some bad tasting medicine. I bribed him with chocolate chips. He knew they were sitting on the counter and he's trying to climb the counter to get them without my permission. ha! 

 


Oh man, I sure miss these days......where it's nice enough to run outside in a tank top! Just like Addison, every time I would slow down he would say "keep running mom!!" 


Daycare picture day, these weren't very good so we didn't order any this time around. 

First pool day of the year! This shark pool has lasted us quite a while, pretty good impromptu buy at TJ's. I guess we didn't take any pictures but Lauren, Jason and Caleb came over to play this day too. Then we all had to run inside because of a "wind storm"....I don't think it actually rained but dust blew like crazy! 


Mason recycling our tractor beers after pool day. He LOVES the tractor beers, as do we :) 

And this is what happens after lots of tractor beers - ha! The streaker with his American Flag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment