Friday, April 8, 2022

Disney on Ice


Addison and I had a girls night :) We were going to Disney on Ice, and I'm not sure which of us was more excited! She is wearing her Poppy dress from Trolls.....not Disney but she didn't know :) We don't have any Disney dresses, oops! And yes, I'm wearing about 6 layers as I was scared I was going to freeze (I didn't) - ha! 


Growing up, there were a number of years where my parents took me to Disney on Ice for my birthday. They are some great memories! I know now, how hard my mom worked to make birthdays special :) I'm trying to create fun memories for Addison too! 


Addison had a great time, even though I didn't buy her a $40 wand - ha! I brought her one from the dollar store, along with light up necklaces. She is such a sweetheart, she told me they were great even though I have a strong feeling she was a little disappointed in her wand compared to others. But she wouldn't say it.


I apparently didn't upload it, but I did tell her we could buy a treat. We looked at the snow cone souvenir cups, the cotton candy (gross) with a Mickey Hat, and the dippin dots. Ryan would have balked at the $15 snow cone, so I convinced her to buy the $5 dippin dots with no special cup - ha!

Overall, I was pretty impressed with the show. They only talked about 1 movie we didn't know. I tried to make sure we watched some of the popular movies in the weeks prior.  We both enjoyed it. I think she enjoyed doing something special without Mason as well. I thought our seats were good and the tickets weren't that expensive. Hoping her and I can have this tradition for a few years!  


Awww..... my happy place. Mason in my lap and Addison playing with my hair - ha! We were watching Lion King and Mason got SO EXCITED during the opening song with all the animals! It was fun. We watched it twice just to see his excitement - ha! 

My twins, as Addison says. These two love to match each other! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment