Sunday, March 20, 2022

Hop on Pop


My little turkeys! Addison loved that they both had turkeys, even if they weren't matching. 


Addison walked Mason around Home Depot to show him the holiday decor..... he was a little scared of some of the big blow-ups and she loved "comforting" him and telling him "It's okay buddy, they aren't real" Ha! 


Man this little guy loved the tractor section at stores!! He was in heaven. Addison picked out a tractor and wagon to give him for Christmas. :) 


 Ugh - this little stinker let Ryan sit down and cuddle with him, he NEVER lets me do that! Ever! I was so jealous. Then I found out he lets the daycare lady in his room do that too. Little stinker! 




Addison was reading Hop on Pop! First book she's read. I was so proud of her. And it was one of my favorites when I was little, I can remember making my dad read it over and over again. She was pretty excited that she could read a lot of it! Not all of it, but a lot! 

When she was younger there were two parts of this book that she would laugh at when we read it - "fall off the wall" and "no pat no, don't sit on that!" She would just look up at us and laugh :) 


Her art project displayed in the library during conferences.... her comment made us laugh "I like my artwork because I like the flowers falling down" - we laughed because we thought that meant the flowers dying - haha! 


Dance class! Addison is in the middle, black leotard next to the girl in the teal skirt. It was a Halloween dress-up night that we didn't get the memo - ha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment