Monday, February 14, 2022

Trick or Treating in Polk City

The Grinch with her giant pumpkin 


We went to Lauren's house to go trick or treating on Oct. 30. We started to walk outside and there were dogs out and Addison freaked out. So she hopped in my car to be safe - ha! 


The Trick or Treat Crew! Violet, Addison, Henry and Caleb. The boys ran ahead super fast and the girls went a little slower. Addison had so much fun! It was an awesome trick or treat atmosphere..... kids everywhere and houses decorated. 


She was so excited for all her candy :) 

While we were out trick or treating, this little guy was at home with Ryan. One of our favorite pictures of him! 

I'm getting real old, I'm enjoying views and nature more - ha! I took this as I was working at the kitchen table. I just love the view :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment