Thursday, February 10, 2022

Halloween Events


Daycare posted these pictures - look how well-behaved all these 1 year olds are!! WOW. I'm told they all sit and wait patiently for their food. I think they are telling stories :) 


Don't love seeing Mason get sweets, but it's my only complaint about this place. He gets sweets at special occasions - ha! 

Mason's trick or treating, it's on the right in the brown furry costume. 

He was Max to the Grinch. Not a great Max, but oh well. 



Addison had a Halloween parade at school. Having no idea what this was all about, I didn't know what to expect. It was pretty cold so her Grinch costume wouldn't be a good option. We dug out her ghost costume from two years ago, she was so excited! Lol. It's literally a sheet I cut up and then a white stocking hat. Anyways, they walk up one side of the street in Slater trick or treating at the businesses. Then cross the street and go back the other way. I told Addison that I wasn't sure if we could be there. She was SO excited when I saw her. I Facetimed Ryan so he could see too. She was so excited. I'm glad I went and now we know what to expect for next year! 


My little Grinch fell asleep BEFORE trick or treating! 


Grinch and Max at the church trick or treat event. It was supposed to be outside but they moved it inside due to rain (it rained hard ALL DAY). I was so happy to be inside regardless. Ha! 


They both had their ghost bags from Tracey. It was January and Mason was still carrying around his ghost bucket - ha! 


Mason got the hang of this trick or treating thing really fast. It was an awesome event, they had so many cool, fun booths. I couldn't believe how all out they went. 



I think Mason wanted the truck at the road work table :) Addison had to help Mason get some candy sometimes. She got a couple sticky hands, they were so excited. 


Since we were in WDM, we went to Red Robin for supper. Addison loved the giant Statue of Liberty. We had to wait a while to be seated, but the food came the fastest we have had. It was so nice not to have to entertain Mason for very long. Mason loved the fries and food :) Mason also ate food off the floor when he got out of the chair, Addison claims it was ours. Ha! 


This candy entertained Mason for hours. Drove Ryan crazy when he dumped it out. Ha! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment