Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Trick or Treat

 

Addison with the scary jack-o-lantern. She was pretty excited. 


The Grinch & Max again! Again, not the best Max, he needed one antler on the top of his head but oh well. Ha! The costume worked great for him and was warm. 


Annual Halloween pic with our pumpkins and Casper. Not sure I've shared the story of Casper, hopefully he will be Addison's some day. It was a gift from my mom when I was in college and he is one of my most favorite possessions. My mom liked to send things to us in college. Landon has a similar one, Joe-Mummy. Or Mummy-Joe as Brayden called him when he was little. Another thing my mom sent was a snowman with a lollipop that sang the song "Lollipop" which I loved when I was little. Addison, I hope you remember as you get older all the singing animals your Grandma Rita has sent us. She loves her singing animals! When you were little, you would have like 6 going at once. They drive your Aunt Lori crazy when she visits at Christmas, but we love them! We love all the "noise noise noise!" (your favorite line from The Grinch when you were 3) ANYWAYS, enough of memory lane, back to Halloween :)  


This wagon is great! Apparently it wasn't meant for kiddos, which is why it was only $50, but it works for us. As long as Mason doesn't jump out. He did try to jump out of the cart at Target last weekend, so this summer may be interesting. 


I joked that Max was supposed to be pulling the sleigh - ha! Addison loves to take care of Mason. 

Max and I came home early, but not soon enough! We were probably .75 miles from home and I decided Max had to be freezing. Addison emptied her bag and went out a little longer. 


Mason getting Addison's candy while she was in the shower :) This Halloween was great. I can't wait till next year, I'm sure the kids will have more excitement yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment