Monday, August 1, 2022

Cy-Five


Mason was playing with the big parachute at daycare. 


Every couple weeks I would take the kids to the Huxley Library to play with the grocery store (scanner actually beeps). They loved it! 



More cyclone games! Since this was back in February, I have no idea what game we were at...... 


Couldn't get Mason to look at me for nothing. Even a couple guys stopped behind me and tried to help! 


We forgot Mason's water bottle in the car. And we were not going to spend $4 or $5 on a bottle of water, so I had to get creative! I got a spoon from the clone cone stand and used the drinking fountain to get him tiny sips - ha! He loved it. 



We were walking the concourse and found our favorite guy! I couldn't believe Mason got this close. It's been quite a few games of trying to get him to get close to Cy and it paid off! 

Mason will never deny anyone a high-five! Ha! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment