Wednesday, August 3, 2022

The Science Center



We used our Adventure Pass for a day at the Science Center. I don't have many photos but Addison LOVED it. She's been asking to go back ever since. I'm not sure what she loved so much, but she asks to go back about every two weeks. They had curling and ice skating for the winter Olympics. 


They thought it was pretty cool to see themselves on TV, although it took a while for them to figure out they were on TV! 


Look at all the unhappy kids at daycare - ha! 


I LOVE this picture! I can only hope that Addison remembers going to ISU games with Grandpa Ron, it's been a huge part of my life! She wanted to wear a baseball hat to be like her dad and grandpa. 


Back at swimming lessons and she is supposed to rinse off before and after lessons. It's a fight to get her in the shower at night, but it's a fight to get her out of the shower at swimming! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment