Monday, July 15, 2019

Women's Basketball Game


It's it fun to see snow on the ground when it's 90 degrees out? haha! I got free tickets to a women's game as an ISU employee. So we took advantage of it. 


I can't remember what she was watching but I love this picture! 


She refused to take the Cy Hat off for the longest time. 


This one makes me laugh, he was not choking her, just trying to tickle her so she would smile for the picture. We took probably 20 pictures just trying to get a decent one. No go. 


It was the pink game that day. I had my pink Cyclone Alley shirt from 2008. Ryan wore my RAGBRAI shirt from last year. Addy had no pink ISU clothes. We tried, haha!


She was yelling "Go Cyclones!" 


Looking for Cy. 
It was a fun game to watch. Bridgette Carlton was a lot of fun to watch. Now she's in the WNBA. We really should have gotten to more women's basketball games, they were a fun team! Maybe next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment