Sunday, July 21, 2019

"I need a snack"


"I need a snack" are probably the 4 most frequently said words from Addison. The kid is always snacking! She likes to get in the closet and pick a snack. Who needs a step stool when you have a 5 pound tub of animal crackers? This is how I found Addison looking for a snack one night. 


Reagan sent us a photo with her new donkey. We hope she loves him as much as Addison loves hers! 


Dried milk splatters were hard to get up from our hardwood floors, so I enlisted Addison's help. Her floor scrubbing skills could use some polishing, but she's got a good start.


Just working on our numbers! I think when this photo was taken, she was counting to about 50. We got to 70 in May for Grandpa Ron's 70th birthday. She's good at the actual counting part, but we need to work on recognizing the numbers when written. 

No comments:

Post a Comment