Monday, February 25, 2019

Baking Cookies


I felt a little more under control this holiday season and wanted to take the time to bake cookies with Addison. It must have been a combination of being done with school, and not working quite as many Saturdays as the years before! 


She was totally into it. She loved helping to dump and stir. She really struggles to look up and smile for me when she's doing something she enjoys - ha! That's why she looks silly in some of them. 



We made Grandpa Ron's cookies - chocolate with peanut butter chips. I'm not sure if these are still his favorite, but growing up we just called these "Dad's cookies". Addison figured out what peanut butter chips are and how absolutely delicious they are :) 


Proud girl and her cookies! She was pretty excited to eat one too. Some of my best memories with my mom growing up are baking cookies and going shopping. I plan to do both with Addison a lot :) ha! 

1 comment: