Saturday, May 14, 2022

My Mother Hates Me in January


There is no making this kid do anything, but Addison was determined he take a picture with her! Haha! 


So Addison brought home this book from the library at school. I couldn't believe it. Shocked. This was my favorite book as a kid (not sure why, but it was). I checked it out from the library all the time! When I was pregnant with Addison, Kelly found the book for me. Used from some library as it's hard to find. I was so shocked when I opened for two reasons - #1. I didn't think anyone would remember that I loved that book and #2. I couldn't believe she thought to find it for me! It's an old book and I don't even keep it on her bookshelf because I didn't want it to get ruined - ha! I just couldn't believe that Addison's library had that book AND that she checked it out. :) 


We were shopping in Menards and I walked to the next aisle and found these two, pretending they were for sale. Ha! Mason was following her around and doing everything she does :) 


Annual family selfie before Christmas church! Addison was excited for the cookies at church. Mason was loud. Ha! 


Mason had a gift leftover from the Julius Christmas, so we told them they could open it after church on Dec. 23. I didn't take any pictures, but Grandpa Ron & Grandma Rita met us for church in Ankeny as we have done the last few years. 




 The Lents Christmas was on Christmas Eve this year and it was at Grant & Erica's house. It worked out nicely for us, not a long drive and they had toys :) Like a trampoline! It was SO NICE Christmas Eve, no coats as you can see. The kids loved the trampoline and the big kids were nice enough to let the little ones jump! 

No comments:

Post a Comment