Thursday, September 30, 2021

Dress up days

There were some dress up days for school...... this day was "Beach Day" but no swim attire and it was about 45 degrees out. How the heck do you do Beach Day with those parameters?!? We did our best. Makena's beach dress from Hawaii and a swim suit coverup. 



This was Career Day - Addison wanted to be Ana from Frozen. Ha! Personally, I wish she was Elsa because Elsa has all the powers, but I guess Ana is good too. 




We did soccer last spring with Coach Nancy in Ankeny. Addison loves any activity we can sign her up for. And she is very good at remembering her schedules and what she does each day. She keeps me on my toes. If she wouldn't have reminded me to take snacks to soccer last night, I probably would have remembered when I got there. Ha! :) 


Can't have a post without Mason!! He LOVES this basketball. At this age, if you showed him the ball, his eyes would light up and he would let out a big giggle. He would get so excited! This kid loves balls and to play catch. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment