Thursday, March 7, 2019

More cookies!!


As I mentioned before, Addison was really into helping me. It's so funny, now whenever I do something in the kitchen she asks to get up on the counter.


This time I decided to make these peanut butter rice kripies ball covered in chocolate. I had them on Christmas cookie trays before but have never made them. 


I'm not sure where she learned this, but I'm guessing from her dad.... but I caught her reaching in the bowl. And of course instead of stopping her, I said "wait wait let me take a picture". haha! 


They are no bake cookies so I wasn't concerned about her eating the dough. She thought she was so rebellious, it was cute. She ate a bite and said "Oh wow....nummy" and asked for more! These balls were super easy to make and are amazingly delicious. We will definitely be making them again! No finished picture because Addison had to go to bed before they were done. They aren't pretty, definitely need to perfect the dipping part! 

No comments:

Post a Comment