Monday, June 26, 2017

Gotta get that pacifier....


Ryan and I were quite amused by this situation.....she gets her pacifier any way she can!! We started taking it away unless in the car or sleeping, and so she started doing this :) It's on a string connected to her car seat, so she stood there sucking on it! 



Goofy kid with her banana toothbrush - there is a great video with this one that I will have to find and post. 


She loves her big kid chair! She sits in it maybe for a 1.5 seconds at a time, but she sits in it a lot :) 


She was sitting on the couch like a big kid reading her books. Sometimes I take photos just because I want to remember her adorable outfits......


First time drinking out of a sippy cup!! Oh my gosh was that a battle. Apparently we are the only people who had issues. Even daycare said "I've never really had a kid resist the sippy cup". It was a couple weeks of fighting with her before she finally drank out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment