Friday, October 6, 2023

Santa, Snooby, and Basketball


The bank in town had Santa visiting, so we stopped by. There was also a bank employee making balloon animals. Ha! 


Soaking up their love for helping me while I can! Most of the time, they want to help me. This time, they had to remove all the shoes from the shelves and then wipe down the shelves with a rag in a bucket of water. They will do most things if they get a bucket of water. Ha! 

Close to matching Christmas jammies :) 


There wasn't much snow and it was super windy..... so we had to be on the east side of the house and played in the little snow we had. I think it took us longer to get dressed and un-dressed than we spent outside!! 
It's been soooo nice lately and now it's going to cool off. I'm NOT happy. Ha! In fact, this past Sunday, the road race I was going to do was cancelled due to heat. On October 1, close to 90 degrees in MN. Crazy! I'm NOT happy thinking about snow. Ugh. Ha!


Addison showing off her new light-up Snoopy sweatshirt and Mason wanted in too. Addison loved her curly hair after a French braid and wanted me to take a picture to send to Grandma. Mason thought everyone might like to see his hair too. Ha! 


Addison's basketball game - she is number 1 in red.


Running after a loose ball and she got it! 




Dribbling the ball. We tried to teach her to stay low and keep control! 


He thought he was so silly wearing Dad's hat :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment