Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Christmas Concert


Addison ready for her 1st Grade Christmas Concert! We are thankful for Makena and her perfect Christmas concert clothes. Ha! 


Mason couldn't be left out. Addison taught him how to "pop a knee". I laughed so hard at this picture. And I still do! 

Front row, left side, red tights. Good thing about the short kid.... always in the front row! 


Grandma & Grandpa braved the snowy drive to come see her perform! I love that Ballard gives us a specific time for each grade and we don't have to sit through all the grades :) 

Mason didn't want to be left out. 


Mason got toys for Christmas from his buddy Emmett (2nd grade) at daycare. He loved them! 


Ballard had a snow day, so I sent Addison to daycare for a while and then picked up her and her friend Tempe to have a playdate. They loved it! I didn't get much work done while they were playing.... they constantly needed me for something! Note to self next time I think I have a good idea.... ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment