Saturday, September 30, 2023

Grinch is Back!


It's sad that I'm writing about Grinch coming..... and I'm so far behind that he will be back in 2 months!! So I'm on December 1, 2022 and Grinch came back to watch over the kids. 

Addison was so excited for Grinch and loved telling Mason all about him. 


And apparently there was a mouse in the house too. Ha! I can't believe we still have this thing, he's probably 40 years old. 

We went to the Slater tree lighting and they had some DELICIOUS cookies. I think they were donated from the bakery in Huxley. They were so yummy but look how good these kids shared!! 



The tree in the middle of main street. They do a countdown for the lighting and then fireworks afterward. 

It was pretty cold but a fun little outing! 


Grinch brought the kids new Grinch clothes! 


And another day he brought them "make your own snow globes"..... but apparently I didn't take a "final product" picture. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment