Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Merry Christmas!!

Yup, it's April 7 today and I'm writing about Christmas :) 


She got an advent tree from Christmas and loved playing with it. I loved my advent tree when I was little and I was so excited to get it out each year. I hope she's the same :) I love the picture above, in a time when she struggles to look at the camera smile, I love this Christmas morning photo! She had no idea what Christmas morning meant, but she was happy as a clam as always. 


Her stocking and gifts from Santa. She may not have known what Christmas morning meant, but she was still up before 6am. Good thing was, she didn't know today was the day she could open gifts so waiting for Dad to wait up didn't matter. ha! 

By the way, people kept asking us if she opened any gifts early. The only thing she opened early was an Iowa State necklace her and Ryan bought me for my birthday. Ryan and Addison wrapped the gift then went and Ryan got in the shower. He came out and she had unwrapped the box and opened it and took the necklace out - ha! 


"Come on Mom, just let me open them!!" (she wouldn't have been so excited if she would have known it was clothes and necessary items, not toys)



She quickly lost interest in gifts and told me she had some cleaning to do. she got a bucket of water and went upstairs to clean. I hope this continues over the years - haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment