Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Building a haunted house



Going for a gator ride after the game. Mason got a new hat from Conner too. 

I couldn't believe how much he looks like Nolan in this picture!! I actually had to do a double take, as I'm posting this 8 months later, I thought it was Nolan for a minute! 



Pretending to ride the cars at the mall because Mom & Dad won't put money in them - ha! 

Met up with Caleb and Lauren for a day at the pumpkin patch! 

Found a Haunted House kit at Target, we haven't done that before! We had a good time with this one. Pre-Built houses are definitely the way to go! Ryan and I swore we would never buy one we have to build again. Ha! 


Ryan and Mason used the fondant and the cookie cutters we have to make some little bats and ghosts to put on the house! 


 And some entertainment while we built the house, Mason showing us his splits! Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment