Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Adventureland & Iowa Game

Matching shirts!! These kids LOVE to match.

The kids always ask to ride the carousel at the zoo, we always tell them "wait till Adventureland" :) 


Loving the teacups! 


Addison loves the bumper cars. It's funny for me to post these pictures a year later.... this summer Mason has loved the bumper cars too!
We always pack a picnic lunch and I have a treat of some kind in there. A couple weeks ago, Addison rode with me on the bumper cars. Mason and Ryan crashed into us and I said "no treats for you guys!!" Mason thought that was so funny. So last week, he wanted to ride with me so badly and the first thing he says when we got in the car "When Dad & Addy bump us, I'm going to yell No Treats for You!!" Haha! 


Working on his name in the Grasshopper Room.

We are ready for game day!! We were playing Iowa at home that weekend. 


LOVING our new helmet inflatable!! Thanks to my cousin Alecia and our love for deals..... we got a killer deal on this helmet at the end of the season through price adjusting :) 

I was working on the "Read the whole Holy Bible in a year" and my little cuddle-bug wanted to sit with me. 

Mimosas in the parking lot while we waited for Landon to arrive! 

The Snack King & Queen

Conner pulling the little kids to the tailgate lots.

This kid LOVES tailgating! But who doesn't?!




Entertainment for 3 hours..... Rocks! 

It's so easy to watch the game while they play in the rocks :) 

But look how dirty that face is...... haha! He claims he didn't eat any rocks......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment